A healthy and pleasant workplace promotes a successful and efficient company. With this in mind, the Company has instigated this Dignity at Work Policy to assist with this objective.
WE EXPECT ALL STAFF AND MANAGEMENT TO :-
- Treat colleagues and members fairly and equally and with politeness, courtesy and respect when carrying out your work.
- Behave at all times with integrity, honesty and openness.
- Be aware of how your behaviour impacts on others and change it if it is likely to cause offence or has caused offence.
EXAMPLES OF UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR
- Using abusive, racist or sexist language at another staff member or member.
- Criticising others unfairly.
- Insubordination intended to undermine others.
- Intimidating actions, such as threats, physical attacks.
(This list is only examples of unacceptable behaviour)
Any claim of unacceptable behaviour, will be considered by Management IN STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
If the claim is accepted by Management, then disciplinary action on the employee who has performed the behaviour will be taken.
This may be verbal/written warning or suspension or termination of employment depending on the severity of the unacceptable behaviour.
DIRECTOR October 2021